Thomas J. Morgan, Jr.
Thomas J. Morgan Jr. is the Managing Partner of MLG Business Litigation Group. His primary practice includes insurance law and civil litigation. He has significant litigation experience in both state and federal courts, representing clients in a wide range of matters.
Mr. Morgan handles matters throughout the State of Florida, as well as having experience with numerous cases in other states, Thomas has always endeavored to look out for what is best in regards to his client’s needs.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- First and Third Party Insurance Claims – property claims (residential & commercial), maritime losses, medical coverage denials, automobile coverages
- Contract Disputes
- Civil Litigation
- Business Litigation
- 1997 Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District Florida
- U.S. District Court of Colorado
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 1997
- Florida State University, B.S., 1993
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
- Coral Gables Bar Association
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- American Bar Association
- American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA)
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Windstorm Insurance Network